Contemporary Styled Orangery Roof with Fewer Bars and No Bulky Radius Ends
Designed for spectacular spans, the super strong ridge and Ultraspan invisible integrated structural goal post means there are less bars, more light and no compromise on design.
A super strong ridge creates a minimalist contemporary design with fewer bars that can be installed in half the time of a traditional orangery.
Internally the integrated variable width insulated pelmet creates the orangery look, and provides housing for spotlights and speakers.
Externally, a choice of 4 decorative cornice provide the look of an orangery fascia while bars extend to the eaves beam.
A fully thermally broken system inside and out combined with an internal insulated pelmet as standard, makes the Ultrasky Roof extremely thermally efficient.
For large spans add an Ultraspan structural goal post that’s hidden inside the Ultrasky Roof and takes the weight of the roof away from bi-folds or sliding doors.
Ultrasky Roof includes the unique Stormshield that provides a triple layer protection against extreme weather at the ridge ends.
Watertight in winds up to 130mph:
- Less bars, less potential points of failure
- Sturdiest, most durable gaskets and glazing stops
- Proven to have 75% less callbacks than competitors
Fitted twice as fast as a traditional orangery roof:
- No need for a flat roof
- Save 1 to 2 days versus traditional build
- Eliminate brickwork required by integrating super insulated columns
- No structural support required
Unrivalled thermal performance:
- Thermally broken inside and out
- Thermally insulated internal pelmet as standard
- Designed to work with super-insulated columns
- Fully insulated aluminium undercladding
Strongest glazed roof on the market:
- NASA satellite data used to precision engineer every roof for Wind AND snow loads
- Can be used for builds up to 8x5m
- UK’s strongest ridge with an IXX value of 2,226k for fewer bars and integrated structural goalposts to support spans up to 6.5m
- Super strong eaves beam, ridge, and jack rafter
Unbeatable range of design options:
- Add shape and elegance externally with a choice of 4 unique Cornices
- Create thermally efficient, cosy and stylish rooms with super-insulated columns
- Insulated internal pelmet available in any size up to 1200mm wide
- Available uPVC and Aluminium to suit any budget and bespoke colours to match doors windows and decor
Least bars for better views:
- Integrated structural goalpost for large spans of bifold or sliding doors
- No bulky radius ends
- 25% less bars than conventional glazed roofs
- Superior bar and ridge strength for larger panes of glass
The Ultrasky roof maximises light in an orangery or extension by extending to the eaves beam. Designed for spectacular spans, the super strong ridge and Ultraspan invisible integrated structural goal post means there are less bars, more light and no compromising on design.
Strength, Warmth and Maximum Light
- 1 Integrated variable width insulated pelmet helps create the orangery look for less internally and provides housing for spotlights and speakers.
- 2 Choice of 4 decorative Cornices to hide the guttering and add shape and style to the exterior.
- 3 For large spans add an Ultraspan structural goal post that's hidden inside the Ultrasky Roof and takes the weight of the roof away from bi-folds and sliding doors.
- 4 Superstrong ridge means less bars installed in half the time of a traditional orangery roof.
- 5 Fully thermal broken system inside and out.
Storm Shield Protection System
- 1 Waterproof glazing compression trims
- 2 Ridge end weathering seals
- 3 Secure fit radius end covers
Ultraspan Structural Goalpost
If you’re using bi-folds with a span over 3.2m you will need a structural goalpost to make the design work. Sometimes structural goalposts can be bulky and unsightly, so, to maintain the designer look with uninterrupted sightlines you’ll need to order an Ultraspan goalpost. Ultraspan is completely hidden inside the Ultrasky Roof, can span up to 6.5m and is available in a variety of finishes to seamlessly match your design.
- 1 Aluminium vertical post
- 2 Aluminium horizontal beam
- 3 Protective adhesive expanding foam tape
- 4 Aluminium L-shaped header bracket
- 5 Extra external fascia trim
- 6 Modesty panel factory cut to fit
- 7 Internal fascia factory cut to fit
- 8 Protective adhesive thermal trim
The Ultrasky orangery is the ultimate in innovative orangery technology. For a contemporary design with uninterrupted sightlines, combine Ultrasky Roof and super-insulated columns with large spans of bi-fold or sliding doors and a flat cornice for that simple to build stunning Orangery design.
Super-insulated columns are 5 times more thermally efficient than an equivalent brick pillar so you can add more glass to the design while delivering great thermal performance. This also means you can remove the need for any above ground brickwork when you combine full height super-insulated columns with full height glazing and bi-fold or sliding doors.
Plus, you’ll be building an orangery that’s both stunning and contemporary. If you’re using bi-folds with a span over 3.2m you will need a structural goalpost to make the design work. Sometimes structural goalposts can be bulky and unsightly, so, to maintain the designer look with uninterrupted sightlines you’ll need to order an Ultraspan goalpost.
Ultraspan is completely hidden inside the Ultrasky Roof, can span up to 6.5m and is available in a variety of finishes to seamlessly match your design.
What Does the Roof Include?
A 2 tier flat cornice comes as standard with the Ultrasky Roof. The 1 tier, 3 tier, and Curved Cornice can also be specified for a more modern or traditional design.
The Ultrasky Roof comes with a variable internal Insulated Pelmet to provide extra insulation and a housing for spotlights and speakers.