A roof vent is one of the fastest ways of ventilating a conservatory during the warmest months of the year.
Roof vents are available on the Ultraframe Classic conservatory roofing systems with a choice of manual openers or an electronic option with thermostat and rain sensor.
Aluminium Roof Vents
Characteristics and benefits include:
- Thermally broken high performance powder coated aluminium mainframe structure and sash.
- High quality powder coat paint finish - white as standard - all RAL colours available.
- Simple glazing - no beads - offers attractive finish and higher security.
- EPDM glazing seals as standard offering excellent long term performance.
- Weather baffles and internal drainage system built in maximum protection from the elements.
- Suitable for 24mm glass units/25mm polycarbonate.
- Manual version comes complete with chrome or polished brass opening mechanism.
- Slim line electric motor (optional) sits neatly within the vent rebate - unobtusive.
- Choose from automatic/remote control options eg, for mulitple vent zoned applications. Thermostat and rain sensor options too.
- Severe rated when tested to BS5368 Parts 1 & 2; BS6375 Part 1 1989.