A roof vent is one of the fastest ways of ventilating a conservatory during the warmest months of the year.
Featuring a powder coated aluminium sash as standard, along with the option of aluminium internal claddings on the Ultrasky roof and Ultrasky Lantern, the new vent is thermally broken to ensure optimum thermal performance and boasts a PVC welded frame to eliminate any chance of leaks. Weather baffles and a built in internal drainage system also ensures maximum protection from the elements.
Roof vents are available on all of the Ultraframe and Quantal roofing systems with a choice of manual openers, electronic openers and electric openers with thermostat and rain sensor.
Aluminium Roof Vents
Characteristics and benefits include:
- Thermally broken high performance powder coated aluminium mainframe structure and sash.
- Dry fit product - No silicon needed for the vent
- High quality powder coat paint finishes and foils
- PVC welded frame to eliminate the chance of leaks
- Simple glazing - no beads - offers attractive finish and higher security
- EPDM glazing seals as standard offering excellent long term performance
- Suitable for 24mm glass units/25mm polycarbonate.
- Manual version comes complete with chrome or polished brass opening mechanism
- Slim line electric motor (optional) sits neatly within the vent
- Choose from manual,automatic or remote control options - Thermostat and rain sensor options too!
- Tested to BS5368 Parts 1 & 2; BS6375 Part 1 2009.
Roof Vent Colour Options
External Aluminium and Internal PVC Claddings are available as standard in:
White, Deeplas, Anthracite Grey, Mahogany, Rosewood and Light Oak
Internal Aluminium claddings (for Ultrasky) are available in:
White and Anthracite Grey
Sash & Hinge are available in:
White, Deeplas, Anthracite Grey, Brown and Light Oak
All Claddings can be specified in any RAL or special colour, but this will effect the price and lead time.
Choose opening the Ultraframe roof vent manually with a pole or telescopic pole, or electronically with a rocker switch or hand held remote control.
You can also add a thermostat and rain sensor to automatically open and close the roof vent depending on the weather.
Request the roof vent price list to see all options available.