Ultraroof now with Metrotile
Ultraroof is now available to order with Metrotile, providing all of the usual benefits of Ultraroof but now with a Metrotile shingle finish at a lower price point. Ultraroof Metrotile is available in a choice of four popular tile colours: Charcoal, Ebony, Burnt Umber, and Antique Red, and is priced 10% lower than Ultraroof Slate. However, an introductory offer is available with savings of 20% vs Ultraroof Slate on all Ultraroof Metrotile orders placed until 30th June 2024.
Commenting on the latest enhancement to the award-winning solid roof, Ultraframe Marketing Director, Alex Hewitt, said: “Ultraroof already has many benefits and the newly launched Metrotile option makes it even more attractive to installers and homeowners alike. When homeowners are designing a new living space for their home, choice and flexibility are key. With Ultraroof, designs can be created in any shape, any size, with full-length glazing panels if desired, and now there is an even greater choice of tile options. Not only does it further increase the flexibility of the Ultraroof system, but pricing is also lower than the original slate tile offering – both at the introductory price and the ongoing price thereafter. Ultraroof has been incredibly popular ever since its launch and can be used in so many different types of projects, including conservatories, extensions, hup! extensions and conservatory conversions. This new Metrotile option means that Ultraroof users can now benefit from the numerous quality features they have become accustomed to, at a lower price point.”
Perfect for updating old conservatory roofs in a couple of days, Ultraroof is extremely lightweight, strong, easy to install, and faster and simpler than any other solid conservatory roof on the market. Its incredible speed also makes it the perfect roof partner to the hup! lightweight building system, and conservatory conversions using the two systems together typically see an old conservatory converted to a watertight, energy-efficient extension in less than a week.
Here are some of the reasons why Ultraroof is the ultimate tiled roof:
- Three simple system components for a rapid installation process
- Any shape, any size possible
- Authentic slate effect tiles available in 3 colours or Metrotiles in 4 colours
- High-performance full-length glazed panels – huge cost saving vs roof windows
- Fully insulated 380mm structural beam – spans 4m without steels
- Off-site manufactured so no cutting on site
- No tie bar required
- Internal pelmet – ideal to add spotlights or pendant lighting
- Building Regulation compliant - JHAI and Assent system approval
- BBA Approved Ultrapanel technology
- Weighs only 38Kg/m² - not much more than a glass roof
- Precision engineered to wind & snow load of installation postcode
- Compatible with curved Cornice for extra exterior style
Concluding, Alex said: “Ultraroof already had an outstanding number of features and benefits and is a fantastic looking tiled roof. Now, with the introduction of the lower-priced Metrotile option, the system has become even more attractive to both homeowners and installers alike.”
Find out more about Ultraroof Metrotile here.
- ENDS -