A revolution in extension and conservatory construction
hup! is the better way to build home extensions and conservatories, consisting of a fast to build and highly energy efficient wall solution that can be used in conjunction with any Ultraframe roof, allowing you to create every possible style of home extension, orangery, or conservatory, quickly and easily.
hup! is five times more energy efficient than the average UK home and uses Building Regulation compliant materials.
Five time faster to build than traditional methods, 10m² of hup! wall can be assembled in minutes!
Manufactured off site in a BBA approved factory, there is no cutting needed on site, reducing waste and time.
Choose any wall finish, windows & doors, and design, specify and price each project in our easy-to-use software.
How conservatories and extensions should be built
Ultimate design flexibility
- Choose from five Ultraframe roofs
- Compatible with any wall finish
- Configurable to any window and door layout
- Perfect for extensions, conservatories, transformations and garden homes
Five times faster to build
- 100% pre-fabrication, no cutting required on site
- Rapid wall and roof connections
- 10m² of wall built in minutes
- Can be built in any weather
Less trades - easy project management
- No bricks required – range of authentic looking wall finishes
- Designed to be fitted by one conservatory team
- Comprehensive fitting team training provided
- Design, specify and price in one easy U-Design order
Five times more energy efficient
- Five times more energy efficient than the average UK home
- Components compliant with Part L June 2022 Building Regulations
- Solid roofs with U-Values less than 0.15 W/m²K for England and 0.13W/m²K in Scotland
- Walls with a U-Value of 0.17 W/m²K, exceeding Building Regulations
Engineered by Ultraframe
- BBA approved Ultrapanel technology from a BBA approved factory
- Designed to accommodate on site tolerances
- Precision engineered for a consistent high quality finish
- No cold bridging
Recommended by Laura Jane Clark
Leading architect Laura Jane Clark, star of BBC’s Your Home Made Perfect, is the hup! Brand Ambassador.
Laura is renowned for helping homeowners to reconfigure and extend their homes to create amazing yet highly functional living spaces and she was blown away by the possibilities and benefits of the hup! system after spending time at the hup! manufacturing facility.
A building revolution from Ultraframe
- 1 Internal Clips
- 2 Wall Panels
- 3 External Clips
- 4 Membrane (including clips)
- 5 Battens (including fixings)
- 6 Render Board
- 7 Wall Finish
- 8 Aperture Trim (white, grey, any RAL colour)
- 9 Ventilation Trim
Revolutionary hup! Walls
hup! walls are fast to build and energy efficient, exceeding Building Regulations with a U-Value of 0.17.
hup! walls deliver a lightweight yet robust structural solution which can be built and made watertight in a fraction of the time it takes to build the equivalent structure using standard construction methods.
10m² of hup! wall can be assembled in minutes!
Rapid conservatory conversions
Within a matter of weeks hup! can transform old conservatories into modern, energy efficient home extensions. Light enough to build on existing bases, hup! is the super-fast, energy efficient and fully Building Regulation compliant.
There are over 1.5million unloved conservatories in the UK that are waiting to be upgraded, providing a £40billion untapped market.
Explore hup! digital samples
Explore the key features of this revolutionary hup! building system using the hup! digital samples platform.
Understand the key features of hup! walls and each hup! roofing system with full 360° digital models, explainer videos and key feature hotspots to provide more detailed information.
Five hup! roof systems
Get started with hup!
Simple Building Regulations
hup! has been approved by Assent and JHAI making Building Regulation compliance far simpler. As Building Regulation requirements differ by project type, we have agreed specific procedures and prices for different types of hup! projects with both companies to ensure you have price reassurance and consistency.
You can choose to work with either Assent or JHAI to carry out your Building Regulation approvals as a simple alternative to working with a Local Authority.
Assent Building Control
Assent is a Corporate Building Control Approved Inspector that works to industry codes of conduct and building control performance standard, working hand-in-hand with its clients to add value to the building control process and make sure projects run as efficiently and effectively as possible.
JHAI is an Approved Inspector, licensed by the Government via the Construction Industry council and the company provides Building Control for all types of building projects and carried our over 17,000 approvals in 2022.
Case study - MI Construction North West
Watch Grant from MI Construction North West talk about his first experience with the revolutionary new hup! building system on a recent conservatory transformation project in Lancashire.