The original 'roof in a box'.
Designed for use at just 2 ½ degrees, Ultralite 500 can be used on almost any property - even bungalows and awkward-shaped dwellings - plus it has a wide range of benefits for you and your customers which give it a significant advantage and enhance its performance:
- A 'roof in a box' solution - nice and convenient
- Free-spanning, with integral aluminium strengthening bars - perfect for homes or large commercial properties
- Built-in sun diffusion, plus excellent light transmission properties
Unique controllable ventilation system
- Clean, uninterrupted lines - ideal for a contemporary Mediterranean-style conservatory
Packaged in colour coded boxes, in installation order, for fitter-friendliness
- Available in a variable pitch of 2 1/2 degrees min. to 10 degrees max
A free span of upto 4m without the need for a goal post
The combination of these features ensures an interior climate that is cool in summer and warm in winter - the perfect conservatory!
Not only this, but for your peace of mind Ultralite 500 comes with:
- 'Life expectancy of at least 25 years' - BBA-certified
Fire safety ratings after stringent tests
- U-Value of 1.9
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty (white only)
Ultralite 500 has been put through extensive accelerated weathering tests to simulate the worst of British weathering conditions. The tests were the equivalent of a 10 year 'live' period on the roof and have given Ultraframe the confidence to offer a 10 year warranty (on white) in addition to the BBA's assessment of at least 25 years life expectancy.