The original 'roof in a box'.
Ultralite500 panel - The original 'roof in a box' is back in stock with a new formula and improved product quality.
Designed for use on roofs with pitches as low as 2.5°, Ultralite500 can be used on almost any property - even bungalows and awkward-shaped dwellings - plus it has a wide range of features and benefits.
Features and Benefits of Ultralite500
- Easy to cut down on site
- Simple and easy to fit
- Super-quick installation times from 1 hour
- Available in single panels at 500mm wide
- BBA certified
- A 'roof in a box' solution - nice and convenient
- Free-spanning, with integral aluminium strengthening bars
- Perfect for a variety of situations around the home
- Unique controllable ventilation system
- A free span of up to 4m without the need for a goal post
- Fire safety ratings after stringent testing
- U-Value of 1.9
- Panel lengths available from 2m - 6m
Ultralite500 has been put through extensive accelerated weathering tests to simulate the worst of British weathering conditions. The tests were the equivalent of a 10 year 'live' period on the roof and have given Ultraframe the confidence to offer a 10 year warranty (on white) in addition to the BBA's assessment of at least 25 years life expectancy.